5 questions for a health professional about writing in English
Mali is a traditional herbalist from Thailand and wants to blog in English about herbal remedies.
- How do you feel about writing in English?
I like writing but I’m very slow.
- What’s the hardest thing about writing in English?
I know a lot of vocabulary but making correct sentences is difficult.
- How do you overcome this?
My writing coach suggested active copying so I can see how to express my ideas more naturally. That helps me a lot.
- What are your writing goals?
I want to write faster and better.
- What’s your advice for others who need to write in English?
It’s not easy but if you practise every day, it will become easier.
Do you want to improve your professional writing quickly? I can help you.
Liked this? Sign up for email alerts and get a free taster of how we can work together to get your professional English unstuck.
© Christina Wielgolawski