5 questions for a health professional about writing in English
Vronni is a doctor in Germany who writes articles for international professional organisations she belongs to.
- How do you feel about writing in English?
I love writing but don’t always feel confident about my English.
- What’s the hardest thing about writing in English?
I’m always wondering if there is a better way to say what I mean.
- How do you overcome this?
I did an EPRO Express coaching session and Christina gave me 2 great tips about how I can make my writing more natural.
- What are your writing goals?
I want to write faster and sound more natural.
- What’s your advice for others who need to write in English?
Working with a writing coach has really helped me. So find someone who can explain why something is wrong and how to make it better.
Do you want to polish your professional writing quickly? I can help you.
Liked this? Sign up for email alerts and get a free taster of how we can work together to get your professional English unstuck.
© Christina Wielgolawski