5 questions for a health professional about writing in English
Raúl is a physiotherapist from Chile who needs to write in English for work.
- How do you feel about writing in English?
I don’t like writing in English but I have to.
- What’s the hardest thing about writing in English?
It takes me too much time to write emails.
- How do you overcome this?
I did an EPRO Express where we prepared templates for the different kinds of emails I have to write at work. Now I feel more confident writing emails.
- What are your writing goals?
I’m going to use these templates to speed up writing my work emails.
- What’s your advice for others who need to write in English?
Just get help. That really is the best way.
Do you want to improve your professional writing quickly? I can help you.
Liked this? Sign up for email alerts and get a free taster of how we can work together to get your professional English unstuck.
© Christina Wielgolawski