5 questions about writing in English
Yumi is a nutritionist from Japan who wants to share her passion and knowledge about macrobiotics with her clients.
- How do you feel about writing in English?
I find writing very difficult but I want to improve for my work.
- What’s the hardest thing about writing in English?
It takes so much time. I struggle to find the right words to explain my ideas.
- How do you overcome this?
I write my post, then I get feedback, then I write it again to make it better and get feedback again. This takes a long time.
- What are your writing goals?
I want to write a post every week so I have to write faster.
- What’s your advice for others who need to write in English?
Don’t give up. My English coach always encourages me by showing me my improvement. That motivates me to continue.
And check out this success story.
Do you want to improve your writing quickly? I can help you.
Liked this? Sign up for more.
© Christina Wielgolawski