5 more ways to get your 5 a day
Fitting in 5 a day is an easy way to ensure you’re making steady progress.
I explain how 5 a day works here.
And here are 5 more techniques to try:
- double translate a short text
- subscribe to an email newsletter – Artips gives me doses of art in French 3 times a week
- revise your paper or digital flash cards
- use apps like Duolingua, Memrise or Mango
- script dialogues for conversations you need to practise
For a balanced language training diet, choose between focused and fun activities plus short and longer ones.
You’ll soon find that regular 5 a day is an effective way to energise your English.
Need help creating your menu for 5 a day? Ask me.
Liked this? Sign up for email alerts and get a free taster of how we can work together to get your professional English unstuck.
© Christina Wielgolawski