Mark is from the Philippines. He’s doing his pharmacy internship for which he needs to write regular reports.
- How do you feel about writing in English?
It’s a struggle for me because of the time pressure.
- What’s the hardest thing about writing in English?
Making my reports flow naturally so they’re easy to read and understand.
- How do you overcome this?
Practice makes perfect!
- What are your writing goals?
I want to make a good impression by writing like a professional.
- What’s your advice for others who need to write in English?
Get help. Feedback from my English coach really helps me improve my writing style. I also get good tips on how to write faster.
Do you want to improve your writing quickly? I can help you.
Liked this? Sign up for more.
© Christina Wielgolawski